How you doin?? hope everyone is as all gooooood. So today we are talking about the title of this post, if you haven’t seen it i don’t know how you got here 🙂 .
One thing i usually feel after work is “just tired” especially when i have had morning shifts continuously because that means waking up at 4:00 am in the morning. Which is a good shift because i finish work early but getting out of that bed is a nightmare.
To get that “tired” feeling out of my system, i have a routine that i follow especially this coming month and October i want to really stick to it because greater things are coming. Will update you guys at the end of October ♥
So! After work…..
- Change up for a group exercise class. I work at a health club so i became interested in the classes and i have been doing some of them especially BODY PUMP and RPM, they are Les Mills classes which are so good. You can check out the website HERE If the class i want to do is not on until later i just go home, change and go to the gym and do a few workouts.
- Look for something little to eat because i will be all sweating and hungry
- Clean and do laundry if i have some
- Take shower and prepare dinner
- Get on the internet and open all my social media to see what’s happening, get creative with some art apps, watch some vlogs or search for something online
- Prepare my clothes for the next day and plan which group class i will attend
- Set my alarm
- Spend time with my significant other if he arrives
- Take dinner
- Social Media again
…..and that’s basically my day after work. Everyone has a different routine, you can comment yours and we can check it out below 🙂 I would say stick to what you can do and don’t over work yourself.
So drop your thoughts on my routine if i should change or add anything 🙂 .
Thank you for reading all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay here.
That’s it for today 🙂 .
Add me on snapchat for other updates @andrelligence