Early morning you get in the elevator heading to work or school or wherever you’re going to. You see blank stares and silence when the doors open and you get yourself in the same state when someone else comes in. No one is talking, some people are staring up, down or at the door but have you ever wondered what people are thinking in their minds at that time?? 🙂 .
Dirty stuff, right?. You are so nasty why would you think that? 😀 .
Well lets try to guess what are in their thoughts:
- what time will i have breakfast? i didn’t get to eat and am super hungry. I hope my stomach doesn’t make a weird sound (especially me).
- why are the lights dim in here?
- Somebody doesn’t smell right in here, please make this elevator go faster Lord!!
- Why is everyone quiet?..not even a “hi” this people are rude.
- Maybe i should start laughing and see if they will also laugh 😀 .
- Where is this old lady going this early? she should be sleeping 😀 .
- Why is this man staring at me, OMG is he a terrorist? do i look funny or something? mmh ok well lets stare at each other 😀 .
- If we get stuck here i will start by introducing myself 😀 .
- It will be a busy day at work and i won’t take any stupidity from anyone. I have a whole lot of stress already waking up 😀 😀 .
- Let me check my Instagram, Oh Shit no WiFi in here.
You reach ground floor and everyone hops in a rush without saying goodbye 😀 .
That’s all i have today. Comment on other thoughts besides the one i mentioned that people have in their minds during that silent ride in the elevator 🙂 .
Thank you for reading. Love you.