Dear beautiful glowing souls of mine who always click my posts. This little bloggy blog was nominated again but this time its for the mystery blogger award. I would like to thank this cutie Shabri who nominated me. Make sure you check out her blog guys and follow her tooooooooo😘😘.
Here we go:
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD:
What is that? “Its an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates;it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog and list the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I love comedies so much, i can sit the whole day just watching comedy as long as i have food.
- I can be energetic and wild and sometimes i just shut the world out and be by myself quiet, either reading about self love or finding some inspiration in all the networks i know
- Am proud to be who i am no matter what people say
QUESTIONS FROM SHABRI
- Whats the reason behind your blogs name ~ My full names are TRACY NYAMBURA ANDREA. My nickname is ZARA from my dad. So i combined ZARA+MBURA (from nyambura) to make zara mbura
- Would you go a month without pizza or a month without chocolate ?why? ~ I choose to go a month without chocolate because i just found out it makes me have pimples 😌
- When did you start to love yourself more and how? ~ I started to love myself more last year when i went through a period of stress. It was so much that i had to solve it and i was asking myself why am i allowing it to happen. So i started reading about inner peace and the spiritual alignment and the best thing happened, i saw this clip on YouTube of the red table talks. It was a talk between Jada Pinket, Willow and the grandma. It inspired me so much and i even shared it here. Since then i am all about loving myself and it’s the most great and satisfying thing ever 👌.
- If you could have super power for a week what would it be except for reading people’s mind and being invisible. why? ~ My super power would be to go back in time and find every inch of the true African/black people history and put it in light because i have so many questions that my ancestors went with.
- Your favorite blog that you have posted and why is it your favorite also provide a link too ~ My favorite blog since i started has been a whole lot of them but there are two that i have the same love for because i was inspired to write them and i inspired so many without even knowing. The first one is https://mburablog.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/take-care-of-you-first/ and the second one is https://mburablog.wordpress.com/2017/01/10/iamnotinsecure/
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you while you were with your family?
- What inspired you to did start blogging?
- If you were offered a ticket to a beautiful destination to share the experience with anyone you want, who would you choose and why?
- Which bloggers do you feel that connects with you when you read their posts?
- Which is your favorite blog post that you have posted?why? and provide a link for it
and my nominees aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!
Thank you for the nomination Shabri and if you are reading this, check out Shabri’s blog.
Congratulations to all the nominees!!!! Am waiting for your answers.
Thanks for reading everyone ❤️.
***Previous posts you wouldn’t want to miss